Sep 30, 2009

#COOKING ISNT ROCKET SCIENCE :P

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.... and I do believe this.... And that's how I stumbled upon my passion for cooking... Before marriage... being the pampered child that I was... I never was asked to cook... or take care of any other daily chores. But after marriage I shifted to a different state and a different town with a different language. Being a foody myself and then having a huge foody for a husband, I started looking out for ways to improve my cooking skills and was constantly on the lookout for new recipes. And the internet was a major boon coz this is where I explored new recipes and started trying them out..... and I realised that cooking is not that difficult after all. All you need is the passion for cooking and the right ingredients.... and ... well there is no stopping you. So, even if you are a first timer...or newly married.... there is really no need to worry. Catch hold of some good websites keep following the updates regularly..start experimenting when you have time.... and there is no stopping you.... All the best!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment